The guest speakers of the 34th edition of the International Conference of Physics Students are confirmed. Be excited.
Among them are one nobel prize laurante, the Director General of the Eurpean Space Agency, a Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz award laureate as well as the President-elect of the European Physical Society:
• Prof. Dr. Gisela Anton – Erlangen Centre for Astroparticle Physics
• Prof. Dr. Claus Kiefer – University of Cologne
• Prof. Dr. Klaus von Klitzing – Director of the Max-Planck-Institute for Solid State Research
• Prof. Dr. Thomas Klinger – Director of the Max-Planck-Institute of Plasma Physics
• Prof. Dr. Petra Rudolf – President-elect of the European Physical Society
• Prof. Dr. Marc Timme – Max-Planck-Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
• Prof. Dr. Johann-Dietrich Wörner – Director General of the European Space Agency
See more details about them, their career and achievements by clicking on their name.