Science is all about exchange and communication. The scientific programme is the backbone of every ICPS. The student contributions always form the largest part of the scientific programme since ICPS is all about you getting connected and expanding your horizion. Contributing with a talk or a poster not only elevates your chances to get accepted significantly it also provides the chance to gather first impressions on giving a contribution at a scientific conference while simultaniously being in an friendly environment with likeminded people.
This year we have close to 300 contributions in talks and posters, continuing the tradition of ICPS being a platform for scientific exchange ever since. Making your own contribution helps to continue this tradition and animates the scientific community sustainable.
The framework is the following:
- Each talk is allotted a time of up to 12 minutes with 3 minutes for questions.
- A projector is available. A black- or whiteboard may be available, but can not be guaranteed in every room.
- Please provide a pdf of your talk to the session chair before the session. If videos or similar are crucial to your presentation, or if you need to use .pptx/.odp/.key files please warn us or the chair in advance, so that a suitable solution can be found.
- There are two dedicated poster sessions of 1.5 and 1 hours.
- Between the poster sessions, the posters will remain on display for discussion during coffee breaks etc.
- The ordinary poster size is A0
Please find some general tips and tricks from the OC here.